Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Can't Forget Halloween

Halloween was great this year. The weather was perfect and the day after was a day off of school. Check out this year's asssortment of costumes.


Sam was a "gangster". Check out the neck tats.




Jonah was the "ultimate UTES fan".




Josh was an NFL "Chargers football player".
Complete with pads, eye paint and a real mouth guard.

2 comments:

susan said...

So cute! I'm so glad you've started a blog...it's such a great way to document your life, especially when your life is at the busiest and you don't have time for scrapbooking. I'm scrapbooking up a storm now but never had time when my kids were little. Thanks for sharing.

Suzette Haynie said...

Hey Erin,
Love the blog. We started one a long time ago and I don't know what happened to it. But I have assigned Sarah and Abbie the job so hopefully we will be up and running soon!

The pics and stories are great. We hate missing all the fun and special occasions.

Suzette