Okay, so for those of you who know me you need to sit down before you read on.Yesterday, we drove up to Preston, Idaho to look at some darling lab puppies. This was the mom's 1st litter -- a litter of 10 puppies! There are white, yellow and chocolate puppies. So now it is decision making time. Is a puppy right for us? I have never had a dog. Actually, I don't even consider myself an "animal" person. But of course after holding these cute little puppies, the boys can't stop talking about them. Are we crazy to consider adding one to our family? What are your thoughts?
Above is a picture of Josh holding one of the chocolate puppies. So darling, huh!!
5 comments:
Do it!! When I was growing up we had a dog for a short time and we all loved her. I think your kids would be in heaven, and you'd come around.
Go for it!
I grew up with labs and can't imagine my childhood without one!
Puppies are a lot of work, but worth it! Our top tips would be crate train, have a baby gate to keep them where you want them and buy Nature's Miracle for the inevitable accidents!
Oscar can't wait to meet him in 2 weeks!
Erin- Did I hear that you got the puppy? Madsen thinks dogs are so funny. We want to come and see if you got one.
four words--big dog big poop.
I'd go for a poodle mix. They don't shed. Labs will leave hair all over the house. Oh, I forgot, your husband already does that.
Post a Comment