Friday, July 1, 2011

Behind one year (ugh!)

Okay, so I am thinking maybe this blog thing isn't my cup o' tea since I haven't updated it for over a year. I am going to go by the saying...try, try again... Let's see how I do. :)

Here are some family highlights from 2010...
JOSH 1st Grade Picture

JONAH Field Day

MATT's 1st PLACE REC TEAM (Season & Tourney Play)

JONAH, DAD, JOSH -- BASEBALL ALLSTARS

4TH of JULY WITH HAYNIE COUSINS

DA TWINS

KAYSVILE 4TH OF JULY PARADE (Josh and his Allstar team)

SAM FOOTBALL JUNKIE

RIVER RAFTING - JACKSON HOLE, WY

HIKING

HALLOWEEN! (David Ortiz, Nerd, Ozzy Osbourne)

JOSH's COMP BASKETBALL TEAM - STARS

SAM IS 12!

CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN FOR BREAKFAST (OK I've lost complete control)

FAMILY PIC AT MARIANNE AND EDDIE's WEDDING (thanks Joe)

CHRISTMAS EVE with the HAYNIES

CHRISTMAS EVE with the STRINGHAMS

1 comment:

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Yippee, a new post! Great photos -- Don't give up on the blog! We love it.